Running target shooting refers to a number of disciplines involving a shooting target—sometimes called a boar, moose, or deer—that is made to move as if it is a running animal. Events of this type include:
- ISSF 10 meter running target
- ISSF 10 meter running target mixed
- ISSF 50 meter running target
- ISSF 50 meter running target mixed
- Running moose, popular in Scandinavia both as a sport and hunting exercise. Competitions in Sweden are held at 80 meters.
- Running deer, also somewhat popular in Scandinavia and Great Britain.
Source: Shooting sports – Wikipedia